Things that I am going to miss terribly from France (other than the obvious family&friends!)
- La bouffe! (food!) : les croissants et les baguettes, les princes, les tartes, quiche, le fromage!
- Having an accent, and being a foreigner, it makes for such easy conversation starters!
- Having a mental countdown in my head, even if I'm not always aware of it. Knowing that I'm getting on a plane in x days means going out on a limb and taking risks that I otherwise wouldn't. Kindof like in those movies where the person finds out they are going to die and have x weeks left to do everything they've always wanted to...
- Public transportation and trains!
- Being independent and able to make every decision myself
- Speaking and hearing and dreaming in French
- Having sisters
- Being able to order alcohol and excuse my absences at school myself
Things that I am impatient to return to (other than the obvious family&friends!)
- Food: peanut butter, bagels, pop tarts, reese's peanut butter cups, cookie dough... and restaurants: Panera, Dunkin' Donuts, The Nordstrom Cafe, Chipotle, Fudruckers...
- My own bed and house full of memories
- Using the $$$ and no longer adding to the cost of everything!
- Cheap clothes (they're so much less expensive in the U.S!) and shopping at Nordstrom, Free People, and Forever 21!
- Being able to make last minute plans