Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Some more pictures of my town


I probably got a little carried away and could have done with half as many pictures as I am now attaching to this post but the more the merrier right?
I wanted to show off my town as it changes from fall to winter and prepares for the Holiday season so I took my camera along with me  for the walk to school and around town. Enjoy!

My host sister's friend's house
Would you like your flowers from the store or from the roof?


The view across the river of Tain






I know I know, you get it, they strung lights up...










Should probably avoid walking down alleyways...but for the sake of photography one must take risks.

Santa Clause being naughty and trying to break in...a whole month early!

cheeeeeese
The beautiful sunset, from my bathroom window


walking home from school at 5:30



2 comments:

  1. It's so gorgeous! Where are you, again? South, North.. East, West? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it though? I'm in the South East, on the Rhone river.

    ReplyDelete